Decorating Idea: Football Brownies

Seahawks WON THE SUPERBOWL! Yeah I know it happened more than a week ago, but I still can't get over it! And I have been wanting to blog a football themed dessert, since they made it to the play-offs, but school took over :( But I had a homework free weekend to catch up with friends and try to revive this blog. So today I'll share a super easy way to jazz up the basic brownie.

I know the Superbowl as come to pass, and that we won't be seeing another football game for months, but these brownies can easily be made as a birthday treat for any football lover!

Football themed Brownies
What you'll need
1 batch basic brownie
1 batch nutella frosting
football theme cupcake liners and picks (I got mine at Michaels)
piping bag and witlon 1M icing tip
circle cookie cutter

What to do:
1. While the brownie is baking, make the frosting. Let the brownie cool on a wire rack and chill the frosting.
2. Once the brownies are cool, cut them with a circle cookie cutter and place each piece in a cupcake liner.
3. Attach the icing tip to the piping bag, fill it with frosting and swirl on to cut pieces.
4. Stick a pick into each brownie piece and you are ready to serve!


(Yep its that easy! Make it easier by using a store bought brownie mix and frosting!)

Enjoy!
Farhana

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog!