#footballsunday 4.0 : Seahawks (Football) Cupcake Liners and Toppers

Hope everyone had an awesome Eid with friends, family and lots of food! I know I did :) Now, that all of that is over, I'm trying to get back into my regular schedule, starting with catching up on Seahawks posts! We are in week five, and I'm counting down the days to this coming weekend when I get watch the game live! Can't wait!!

This week you can head down to Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames and make these super easy cupcake liners and toppers to decorate your cupcakes. (Not a baker, just use them on store bought cupcakes to add a personal touch :) )


What you need:


- one 8 x 11 1/2 sheet of textured brown paper
- three 8 x 11 1/2 sheets of green paper
- toothpicks
- tape
- ruler
- white ink pen or pencil

What to do:
1. Die cut the footballs using die J151 and the cupcakes liners using die 528, you will one need a third sheet of paper for 12 footballs and one 8 x 11.5 sheet can be used to cut 4 cupcake liners.


2. Once you have your cutouts, highlight the footballs with the white pen.


3. Tape a toothpick to the back of the footballs.


4. Using the ruler and white pen, draw lines on the green liners and then label with yard line numbers.


5. You're ready to decorate your cupcakes!

Check out the page I created for more football themed desserts and crafts!

Go Hawks!
Farhana

3 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog!