#footballsunday 11.0 : Seahawks at Ben Franklin

If you know me, you know my obsession with Ben Franklin Craft and Frames. Recently I've shared some football/Seahawk themed crafts and treats on the blog, and most of my supplies are from Ben Franklin, and today I am sharing a few snaps of their display dedicated solely to the Seahawks!!


How cute is that tulle skirt! If I were younger I might just have made one for myself! 
Instructions for the pom poms can be found here, banner here and the tulle skirt here.


Lots of bling and flair to add to your game day look. Those scarves will be super useful on windy game days!


Not all that crafty? Oh well you can just buy these ready made ones!


I always have trouble making cards for guys, this is a quick and easy one perfect for any guys of any age.


They have tons of paper and stickers to make cards and scrapbook pages of those games day pictures!


Ahhh...they have baking stuff too! Useful to recreate some of these treats.


Throwing a party with all those treats you made, well there are tons of straws, doilies and streamers to decorate with!


If you do throw a party, don't let your guests leave empty handed! Make some party favors and pack them up in these pretty DIY boxes with cute seahawks ribbon!

Go Hawks!
Farhana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!