#footballsunday 7.0 : Seahawks (blue and green) Guacamole

Hey there! Today I'm blogging from Sacramento, backyard of the Raiders. But always and forever cheering the Seahawks.

Before today's game day snack, I have a little surprise for my readers out there, Engineered Baker has gone social! Please come and like/follow/+1/tweet with us! Links below :)

Facebook: Engineered Baker
Twitter: @engineeredbaker
Pinterest: engineeredbaker
Instagram: @hanasarker
Google+: Engineered Baker


And...now to the tasty part :) Chip and dips are staple on any game day, and my favorite guacamole! I could probably eat it everyday and not get tired! I also put it in all types of sandwiches and tacos.


You can easily adjust the 'kick' of the guac by adding more or not adding jalapenos at all. We eat spicier food, so I ended up not removing the seeds too.


Seahawks Guacamole

Ingredients
1 ripe avocado
1 tomato, chopped
1 spring of green onions, sliced
1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 Tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper, to taste






Method
1. Scrap and mash the guacamole in a medium bowl.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients, add salt and pepper to the taste and mix when till combined.
3. Serve with chips.

Go Hawks!
Farhana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!