#footballsunday 15.0 : Seahawks "Pinspired" Snack List

Wait what! We are already in the middle of January! Where is 2015 going to in such a rush!! As I might have mentioned this past December was my last winter break (fingers crossed), which means that I enjoyed every single meeting by binge watching Netflix, lots of family time, and of course a ton of baking and cooking.

I don't know about you, but this year couldn't have gotten of to a better start, especially with the Seahawk's win! Who else is excited about next week?? I sure am! And to get back into blogging I thought that I would share some of the recipes that I have pinned, fingers crossed that we get to the Superbowl and my school work load lets me plan a super bowl party!

Is your team still in the running for the super bowl? Are you planning a party? What are you planning on making?



Here's my list!

1. Colored Deviled Eggs (love how you can choose what ever colors you want!)
2. Brussels Sprout Cheesy Dip (remove the 'b' and its Russel and perfect for Seahawk theme!)
3. Macho Nachos (football = macho)
4. Cheesy Spinach Crescent Rolls (maybe adding a bit of blue cheese and you have a blue and green theme!)
5. Watermelon Football Helmet (something healthy to balance out all the cheese!)
6. Quarter Pup (How cute are these!!)

Follow me on Pinterest for more ideas! 

Go Hawks!
Farhana  

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!