Blogger View: Pretty Pink Posh

Time for another round of BloggerView, this time I got to learn a little bit more about Paulina, the blogger behind Pretty Pink Posh. I cannot remember which social media platform I first came across her, but now I cannot imagine card making without her expertise! And if you have been following my blog, then you might have noticed that I have been taking part in a card challenge over at Sparkle and Shine where Paulina is a sponsor.

In addition to blogging Paulina has a sequin and die online store. I cannot wait till I get my Big Shot, as I have all her dies on my wish list. Oh, summer please come quicker! just about 7 more weeks!!

Now time to get to know Paulina a little better.

1. How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging for off and on since 2008. 

2. What made you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to participate in card challenges and write down random thoughts.

3. Do you remember your first blog post, if so what was it?
Yes, funny enough, it was about my favorite Starbucks drink at the time! 


4. Do you blog full time or is it a hobby?
Blogging isn't my full-time job, per se. I started blogging casually and then it turned into something I did more regularly and slowly, as my following grew, I turned it into a job and from that, launched my business. It's the typical one thing led to another scenario... (though it took many years to get there). 

5. Who is your favorite blogger?
I can't say I have a favorite blogger. So many of my friends are bloggers, so it would be like picking a favorite friend. 

6. What is your favorite social media?
Instagram and Facebook are my favorite social media platforms. I love how visual Instagram is,but I like the community that Facebook brings. 

7. What is your favorite crafting tool?
Oh, that's a hard one. I would say it's my Big Shot machine. 

8. What is your favorite season or holiday to blog about?
I really love blogging about Christmas and everything surrounding it. Whether it be the cards, the shopping, or random encounters that happened during that season- it's all special. 

9. Something that you can't live with out?
My phone

10. Any words for new and aspiring bloggers?
Keep blogging, even when you feel like no one reads your posts. It took years before I gained any sort of "following" and I still have a ways to go before I reach my dream following. Perseverance and determination is key.

Here are just a few of my favorite cards from Paulina. Be sure to check out her blog and youtube channel!


1. Love the layered stamping on this card. (details here)
2. I want this stamp set, like NOW. And a few copics :D (details here)
3. This card is prefect for graduation! Aren't the monster so cute! (details here)
4. Layering sequins like this is so much fun, kind of therapeutic too. (details here)
5.  As soon as I get my hands on some dies, I am making this one. (details here)
6. Just when you thought her cards were amazing, she starts party planning! (details here)

Enjoy!
Farhana

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!