#craftingnotcoding: Sequins and Glitter Card

Can it be summer already. I can't wait to be done with school! I made this quick and cute card while taking a break yesterday and thought that I would write up a quick post to share it.


This card is super easy, especially with these flower and leaf sequins from Impress Cards and Crafts. I used some versamark watercolor ink to stamp the stem from a Martha Stewart stamp set and then covered with green glitter. Using some multi media matte I stuck the flowers directly on to the card base (a tweezer comes in handy). I set it aside and let it dry of a bit, then stamped the sentiment from Newton's Nook Designs using memento ink.


This card is an easy one to create for Mother's day, but as I am making a set of Mother's day cards this weekend and needed a birthday card, I used a birthday sentiment :) 


 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!