#craftingnotcoding: Simple Flower Card

Simple is the word I am forced to live by these days. I have little free time, as a result there are almost no recipes on what is supposed to be a baking blog, so the little crafting that I am managing to do has to be super simple. Simple crafting lets me take a break, and also not spend to much time setting up and cleaning up after crafting. Hence the lack of scrapbooking these days too. I just ordered two new sets of scrapbook paper, but am yet to sort out the pictures. 53 days till summer, when I can craft to my minds content!


Okay, back to the card. This card is a simple white card base with the stamping done directly on to it. I stamped the flower using Memento Tuxedo Black ink three times on the card base, and another three times on scrap card stock. I colored the the center of the flower on the scrap paper with a white ranger embossing pen, and heat embossed with some golden emboss powder. I colored both set of flowers with regular markers. After fussy cutting the flowers on the scrap paper, and stuck them on the cards, with foam tape. The sentiment is from Newton's Nook Design stamped with Memento Tangelo ink.


 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!