Paper Mania {March}

I posted about a month ago while on spring break about Paper Mania, and last month I was on track with my "homework" done before I left for spring break. This time I procrastinated, like I do all the time.


This month's supplies were "monochromatic" and the challenge was "this is what _____ looks like". I was so hard to choose which papers to use as backgrounds and which ones to cut up. After a lot of staring this is what I came up with.


I just loved the print on this side of the page and didn't want to over crowd it. I used on of the rub ons from the kit to complete the challenge, and I embossed the rest of the text using a Fiskars Alphabet Stamps. Lastly I added some of the embellishments that came with the kit.


I put little more effort into the second page with some paper punching and collage prints.


This layout started with using my border frame punch from Martha Stewart as an edge punch to create the border. I used the journal card that came with the kit for the sentiment.


This kit has helped me to (re)start scrapbooking, and I decided to work my way backwards, so I used pictures from our most recent "mini" trip to the tulips festival and Anacortes. (details on this will come soon!!) I used Picasa to create the collages and printed at Walgreens, its so lovely to have one so close!

I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's meeting and kit. Follow along to see what I'll be creating next month :)

 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!