Paper Mania {April}

I thought that I procrastinated last month with my paper mania project! Well this month I topped myself. I literally finished the project minutes before the Paper Mania meeting. Good thing that I am not signed up for Thursday evening, cause I would not have made it. My pictures were actually chosen and printed yesterday!


This month's theme was "daily or summer routine OR use the theme: a day in the life of me". But I didn't really think it out that well and just went with the latest pictures from Memorial Day Weekend. We has family friend's came and visit and we went around Seattle (Pike Place, Seattle Aquarium and the Musuem of Flight). Yes it wasn't all the sunny, but its Seattle after all, and we welcome our guests with a little bit of rain, so that the myth "It always rains in Seattle" does not die out.


This month's kit had a ton of goodies from Doodlebug's Sunkissed line. And its so bright and fun!


This was a last minute layout, so I went with more pictures then embellishments! Not time for fussy cutting, graduation is just days away!


For this layout I used the vintage letters die cut for the letters and the planes are 566 and 97 from the die cut center at Ben Franklin.


The word "Summer" is this layout is fussy cut from the kit, and stuck on using some washi tape. The pictures were printed as 4x6 but I had made collages before, and cut them using a paper trimmer and stuck them on using washi tape. The "in the city" letters are using the same vintage letters as the previous layout. I am obsessed with them!

I had quite a bit of the kit left, hopefully I will have time to play with them after graduation along with this month's kit.  Exactly 2 weeks to go!!! So excited!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! I'm going back to coding :)

 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!