Theme Week 2 : Day 1 of Father's Day Cards

Welcome back to theme week! This time it's all about Father's Day! Which I must say was quite a challenge, I literally just started making/designing cards last night! I was having too much enjoying graduation weekend! Now trying to get back into the flow of things with loads of laundry and vacuuming, hopefully A LOT more blogging! Lots of products to share with all of you :D



As I mentioned before making "dad" cards is not an easy task, but I got help from Newton's Nook Design and Jane's Doodles. They were nice enough to send me some of there "guy" sets. So excited to play with them!










How cute are these sets?









Hopefully the next few cards that I make are a little more creative, but today I kept it super simple, a little die cutting and almost no stamping! 


As always the die cuts are from Ben Franklin Cards and Crafts, I used the 1 and 1/2 inch letters and J166 for the ties.


The insides were stamped with the sentiment from Newton's Nook Design and mustache from Jane's Doodles.


Make sure to follow along (via email on the right side!) to get updates for more posts! Going to try and make some more creative cards to share!! 

 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!