#footballsunday 3.1 : Seahawks Themed Scrapbook Layouts

A while back I shared our baby announcement picture, along with our Seahawks themed gender reveal, today I'm going to share the layouts that I made for the Baby S's scrapbook. When one of your closest friends sends you the biggest box of scrapbooking supplies all in pink and baby theme, you drop everything to get scrappy! Plus I've been hoarding enough supplies that need to be used (you can read about my "buy less use more" goal for 2016, here).

Supplies used for the layout are listed below the picture!


Supplies used:


That's all for today! After the amount of time I spent in the kitchen and doing house chores today, I deserve some more craft time! Have a great weekend! If baby S doesn't make an appearance today, then we have a fun packed weekend ahead!

Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!
 Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+ | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. We're Seahawk fans, too, & these pages & your cupcakes are fabulous! Congrats on the family addition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!