Critters Birthday Card

Once it comes to making cards there is one thing that I suck at really badly! Any guesses? It's coloring. Pretty much anything besides distress inks/markers I totally mess up! But I've recently been trying to get out of my comfort zone and try new techinques, one of them shown in today's cards, coloring and blending with color pencils. I bought a cheaper set of Amazon based on a friend's recommendation. Me likely so far!


For this card I stamped a happy monster party stamp from Denami Designs onto a some pattern paper from Right at Home's Stamped and Sealed Box, along with a sentiment on the outside and inside of the cards. Then I did some simple coloring, added from silly eyes with multi medium matte and finished off with a touch of Wink of Stella Brush.


It's a pretty simple card, but I felt the eyes bring it to life and is prefect of a little one on their special day! 


1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Love your coloring!
    Thanks for joining in the Right At Home Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!