Happy Mail Balloon Card

Are you guys sick of my "Happy Mail" themed cards! Fear not, this is the last one for a while, I have some birthday cards in the making along with some food posts! Hopefully all this blogging high lasts the next few weeks as I am going to be super busy with some out of town guests and weddings!!


This quick and easy card was inspired by this card posted on the Right at Home blog a few days ago, by one of their DTs. Excuse the fact that my sentiment is not straight, baby was going to wake up and I didn't have time to take out my MISTI tool.


This card is so simple to make! Start with stamping the solid envelop from the Happy Mail Year 2 set using the three individual colors from the ombre peach ink pad. Then fussy cut them out, stamp the "balloon strings" using stamps from the stamped and sealed craft box. Add the envelops using some foam squares to add dimension. Finally add the sentiment using the same ombre ink.


I hope you had as much fun as I did hopping along with Right at Home. Thanks again, Nicole for inviting me!

Supplies used:

  1. Right at Home Stamps // Happy Mail
  2. Right at Home Stamps // Happy Mail Year 2
  3. Hero Arts // Ombre Ink - Peach
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!