Find the Beauty Card Trio

Why make one card when you can make three! That's just something I do when I get my supplies out to start crafting. I haven't had an unlimited amount of time to craft and that time is about to get shorter with my goal to get a job, but we make the best with what we have, right?


I ordered this set a when it came out in the fall, but I never really got around to using it as the end of the year just flew past me. But better than never, right?


It was a rather gloomy day here in the PNW and I thought I'd brighten the day using some color on my stamps. I used the Bits & Pieces: Winter from Right at Home to create the background. For the sentiments, I die cut squares from a MFTs die set, and white heat embossed all three of the sentiments the Find the Beauty set, also from Right at Home. I stamped multiples of each of the flower from the set using Fresh Inks from Impress Cards and Crafts and fussy cut them (Nicole has matching die cuts at Right at Home) as I was in front of the TV, layering them on to the card using foam tape. To finish of the card I added a sprinkle of Pretty Pink Posh sequins.



Supplies used:

  1. Right at Home Stamps // Bits & Pieces: Winter
  2. Right at Home Stamps // Find the Beauty
  3. Right at Home Stamps // Find the Beauty Die Set
  4. Impress Cards and Crafts // Fresh Inks
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!
                                    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+ | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!