Theme Week 2 : Day 2 of Mother's Day Cards

Welcome back to day 2 of my mother's day theme week, this post was supposed to be a week ago, but then I got sick, baby S got sick, and the only productive thing I did is finish a scrapbook of our vacation from October of last year. Anyways, I'm ready to start this week and start checking things of my really, really long to do list. I just realized that its already Tuesday, and I've been to busy enjoying the weather! Time to be productive, so let's get straight to the point!


These cards were inspired by the talented Jennifer McGuire. Stop by her blog and see all the techniques and ideas that she shares! I'm not going to go into details of the technique as that would be reinventing the wheel! I will share the changes I made to use the supplies that I have and not buy more stuff!


I love accenting my cards with metallic or glitter paper, and for this I used foiled gold die cuts. The frame is from Pretty Pink Posh and the sentiment is my favorite from Right at Home. You'll be seeing this sentiment showing up many, many more times! I'm just in love with it!! Thanks Nicole!


As for inks, I used Fresh Inks from Impress Cards and Crafts. Since they are pigment inks, you can add embossing powder if you are really quick! Once I have stamped them all, I take my heat gun to all the pieces at once, helps save time and keeps the gun nice and hot :)


This pink one is my favorite! Which one is your? I love making these so much I can't wait to make time to make a ton more! This stamp set from Altenew has quickly made it to my favs!!

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to share a new card! As long as I get through my to do list! Hope you have a productive Tuesday! And one last thing, if you want to get your hands on one of these cards, stop by my etsy shop!

Supplies used:

  1. Right at Home Stamps // Script Greetings Die Set
  2. Pretty Pink Posh // Scallop Frames Dies
  3. Impress Cards and Crafts // Fresh Inks
  4. Altenew // Build-A-Flower: Camellia
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!